- A full calendar month’s written notice or a month’s fee in lieu of such a notice must be given before a child can be withdrawn.
- School Leaving Certificate and progress report will not be issued until all dues are paid.
- Students who have been on the rolls and who leave in April or May will have to pay fees for the one additional vacation month.
- School Leaving Certificate, If required should be applied on the prescribed form obtainable from the reception. All school dues will be realized up to the end of the month in which the application for the withdrawal is received. School Leaving Certificate will be issued after 15 working days of the receipt of the application.
- Duplicate copies of School Leaving Certificate are not ordinarily issued. In special cases, such certificates will be issued after verification and submission of an affidavit issued by First Class Magistrate, F.I.R., and other required documents.
- For a child seeking withdrawal from the school an application for TC should reach the Principal’s office before the 31st of March for the running session.